Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Men using women's toilets
Reg Perrin You're confusing understanding with intolerance.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Then I Change Hands (1975)
Reg Perrin Mick Robinson was the guy in Magpie with Susan Stranks and that other guy. Like ITV's version of blue Peter.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I've decided who I'm going to vote for
Scrotnig They get my vote!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Men using women's toilets
Scrotnig You are born a man or a woman. We've always had butch women and effeminate men. Doesn't mean they need to switch. Those are the realities.
The New Prince
2 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Men using women's toilets
Reg Perrin You're part of the problem.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Men using women's toilets
Reg Perrin You're part of the problem.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Stonehenge News
Luna Not news. Aleady posted and commented on 7 days ago. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cw44mdee0zzo
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Men using women's toilets
Reg Perrin Yeah, I'm going to come off the fence here, I'm with you on this Laup. This leaves plenty of grey areas that I'm still not educated enough about, the main one being gender dysphoria in children and how to sensitively and appropriately handle that...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Stonehenge News
Reg Perrin Wasn't it even discussed at length in here?
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Stonehenge News
Luna Not news. Aleady posted and commented on 7 days ago. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cw44mdee0zzo
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread We’ve had two days of warm weather
Scrotnig Also watch out for the first water company to threaten hosepipe bans. Should be any day now.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Men using women's toilets
NotLaup Eddie Izard is an autogynophile and has admitted the same.....As I was educating Forkers yesterday on the different types of transwomen.. Autogynophiles are the straight males in frocks.... The Gayboys in frocks who are so fey they are girls...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Men using women's toilets
NotLaup Eddie Izard is an autogynophile and has admitted the same.....As I was educating Forkers yesterday on the different types of transwomen.. Autogynophiles are the straight males in frocks.... The Gayboys in frocks who are so fey they are girls...
The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Jonathan Ashworth
Chris Mitchell Oh, some anti-Green commenter posting their unfounded interpretation of what the Green Party actually said. How very Scrotnigesque!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I worry about Islam in UK and Europe
Reg Perrin As an aside on the Islam thing, have you ever been in a thread on Facebook looking at something interesting about the James Webb telescope when some Nutjob contributes just saying "lies" and then going on about the flat earth? I've drilled down a...
superwoman
6 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My Bumping Up Old Threads
Scrotnig I would also add - going round old memorial threads and liking comments from painful events of years ago, is going to upset people. We don't want to be constantly reminded of people's deaths, funerals, etc. There is a time and a place for it, and...
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Inappropriate Social Media Posts
Scrotnig .
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread As a child I was a complete shit
Reg Perrin My brother often reminds me of my "low level bullying" which is summed up in this incident. I was about 14 and my younger brother who was about 11 got on the school bus with a friend of his. John Myers. John Myers was acting hard and showing off. He...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Jonathan Ashworth
Reg Perrin Well, I for one, found that little bun fight hugely entertaining. Please carry on. Maybe we could draw kino in to kind of offer an expert opinion, you know like him off "Deal or no deal"
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I'm not voting
Reg Perrin Stand still laddie, how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?!
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Jonathan Ashworth
Fork Me You're a fucking idiot. Nuff said.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Jonathan Ashworth
Scrotnig With all due respect.... Cobblers....
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Jonathan Ashworth
Fork Me Maybe you should listen when people tell you they're not. There are now over 3000 food banks operating in the UK. You remind me of a judge in Brighton back in the 90s. When a shoplifting defendant told him she stole because she was struggling to...
superwoman
Fork Me No. I already did, You're wrong. You're making silly assumptions and just about EVERYTHING you've said in this thread is pure fantasy.
superwoman
Fork Me As I said, you're living in cloud cuckoo land, that's the prices in Brighton. I lived there most of my life I was not "being ripped off". You are completely clueless, you seem to think everywhere is exactly the same as where you are and that...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •