Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Pretending to hit your baby's head
Chris Mitchell If your knowledge of TikTok is based on what excites BC posters, no wonder you're horrified by it.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Pretending to hit your baby's head
Luna He does - but it's classified.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Could Michelle Obama be a man?
Chris Mitchell Scrot thinks Mandela was a left-wing terrorist - though not as left-wing as the Conservative Party, obvs.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Could Michelle Obama be a man?
Luna You do make me laugh!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Now I've been and gone and went and done it...
Luna Enjoy!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Now I've been and gone and went and done it...
Scrotnig I am under the influence on school premises. This is indeed new.
Luna
Chris Mitchell How disrespectful! It should say PRESIDENT M*** B******. I hope you have whomever wrote that sign severely flogged.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Now I've been and gone and went and done it...
Scrotnig Jimmy Quinn
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Could Michelle Obama be a man?
Chris Mitchell Scrot thinks Mandela was a left-wing terrorist - though not as left-wing as the Conservative Party, obvs.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Proof WELSH is a made-up language!!!
NotLaup Nice tune..... With ALLEDGED translation....
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Sesame Street has gone down hill terribly
TheDruid 3X3 I recall seeing that Sesame Street Sketch in the 1970s. So was SS going Downhill way back in the 70s?!
Scrotnig
Chris Mitchell How disrespectful! It should say PRESIDENT M*** B******. I hope you have whomever wrote that sign severely flogged.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Sesame Street has gone down hill terribly
NotLaup Not a lady of your class and background obvioulsy....
Luna
Scrotnig .
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread When did you last CRY?
NotLaup ((((((Luna)))) xx Are you OK?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Stonehenge News
wishingwell If you look at hubs like stonehenge where people came from miles away, likely a thousand miles or more, these hubs are scattered across the globe so its obvious there would have been some global network long ago as they would overlap.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Stonehenge News
wishingwell It gets me that many folk do not think there was some ancient culture spread across the globe, surely there's lots of evidence to point to this and little evidence to show many peoples isolated.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Men using women's toilets
wishingwell 'Let's get pysical'
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by superwoman in the thread Men using women's toilets
superwoman Perhaps i should have made my post clearer as i did in my original post, in which i mentioned communal changing rooms and unisex changing rooms two different things. If you were in a communal changing room (by which I mean a female changing room) I...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by superwoman in the thread Men using women's toilets
superwoman Since my original post, there's been lots of others. Safety and other factors have been mentioned by posters. My post was mainly about my personal privacy, i didn't mention the other factors brought up. However, i did mention transgender people as...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by superwoman in the thread Men using women's toilets
superwoman Well, in my personal opinion, you shouldn't have been.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Sesame Street has gone down hill terribly
Luna Do we?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Sesame Street has gone down hill terribly
Luna Never actually seen it, but the video reminds me of The Muppet Show.
Scrotnig
superwoman Looks nice
superwoman
Scrotnig Infamy, infamy…..

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •