Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Pretending to hit your baby's head
Reg Perrin You really have to wonder about the common sense of parents who do that. The basic thing a parent provides is safety and trust, they're undermining their own status as a care giver for a child for their amusement as well as fucking up their child...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Acer No Bootable Devise Error
Reg Perrin Have you tried washing it on a delicates cycle?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Hotels housing immigrants
Scrotnig Here’s a list. https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/current_list_of_hotels_accommoda?unfold=1 Interesting that the freedom of information request to the Home Office was refused. Funny how they don’t want you to know the scale of the...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Welcome to the Corona-pocalypse forum
Chris Mitchell Why don't you start your own forum, create a Corona-pocalypse forum in it, and then archive it?
Chris Mitchell
Reg Perrin Precious few, however, one thing I did feel slightly confident about during his previous tenure was that Trump (then) had zero interest in American Imperialism and was unlikely to provoke a war through expansionist desires. Also, Trump was so fuckin...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Pretending to hit your baby's head
Reg Perrin Child abuse.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Pretending to hit your baby's head
Fork Me The latest in a run of TikTok things that are essentially abuse. The smashing an egg on the kids head one was abuse as well, especially with the younger children.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Welcome to the Corona-pocalypse forum
Scrotnig One thing to be aware of about me, when I'm providing a free service that actually costs me money, and that I manage in my personal free time, there's no point "demanding" anything of me. That's a really good way to ensure I don't do what you're...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Why?
Reg Perrin Oh yeah. Glad you sorted it out back then.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Should my postal vote have arrived by now?
NotLaup It has arrived Thanks Folks
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Should my postal vote have arrived by now?
NotLaup It has arrived Thanks Folks
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Should my postal vote have arrived by now?
Fork Me Try emailing them to find out where your application is in the process. I've been dealing with Brighton Council, and while they never answer their phones in less time than I'm prepared to wait, they respond to emails within 24 hours every time. I...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Pretending to hit your baby's head
Luna Worrying when the text even describes it as a challenge - what sort of creatures see this as amusing? Totally sick and should be removed!
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Pretending to hit your baby's head
Reg Perrin You really have to wonder about the common sense of parents who do that. The basic thing a parent provides is safety and trust, they're undermining their own status as a care giver for a child for their amusement as well as fucking up their child...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Pretending to hit your baby's head
Fork Me The latest in a run of TikTok things that are essentially abuse. The smashing an egg on the kids head one was abuse as well, especially with the younger children.
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Pretending to hit your baby's head
Reg Perrin Child abuse.
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Acer No Bootable Devise Error
Reg Perrin Have you tried washing it on a delicates cycle?
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread 28th June - sea travel safe!
Luna Sea travel to foreign parts thought to be safe after Midsummer - but guard against sea-sickness and outlandish foods! "He that would not vomit at all, let him some days before he take ship, and after at sea - diminish his accustomed meat and,...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Men using women's toilets
Reg Perrin Actually, substantive issues aside, what this thread really really demonstrates is how totally colloquial and insular many people in here are. There have been unisex toilets in Europe for years.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Pretending to hit your baby's head
Reg Perrin Child abuse.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Men using women's toilets
parsonstreet There are dozens of videos online of men dressed as women using the Ladies toilets and doing things like masturbating, rifling through the bins for used sanitary product and photoing themselves proudly with women and girls in the background. ...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Men using women's toilets
Scrotnig It's going to stop. Because if it doesn't get stopped by the government, it's going to get stopped by the people.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Men using women's toilets
parsonstreet Men using women's toilets are predators. Trans and gender are horrendous nonsense. Even people that sacrificed humans to the sun didn't believe that you could change sex. The medical malpractice involved here is comparable to Dr...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Men using women's toilets
Scrotnig There is such a thing though. Unlike changing sex which is impossible. And in fact, I have some sympathy with those who hold the view that asexuality isn't actually a thing, and is in fact a symptom of something else. You could make a case for that...
parsonstreet
Scrotnig Eddie Izzard has featured at least once in my “THAT’S NOT A WOMAN!!” thread.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •