Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Acer No Bootable Devise Error
Reg Perrin Have you tried washing it on a delicates cycle?
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread 28th June - sea travel safe!
Luna Sea travel to foreign parts thought to be safe after Midsummer - but guard against sea-sickness and outlandish foods! "He that would not vomit at all, let him some days before he take ship, and after at sea - diminish his accustomed meat and,...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Men using women's toilets
Reg Perrin Actually, substantive issues aside, what this thread really really demonstrates is how totally colloquial and insular many people in here are. There have been unisex toilets in Europe for years.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Pretending to hit your baby's head
Reg Perrin Child abuse.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Men using women's toilets
parsonstreet There are dozens of videos online of men dressed as women using the Ladies toilets and doing things like masturbating, rifling through the bins for used sanitary product and photoing themselves proudly with women and girls in the background. ...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Men using women's toilets
Scrotnig It's going to stop. Because if it doesn't get stopped by the government, it's going to get stopped by the people.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Men using women's toilets
parsonstreet Men using women's toilets are predators. Trans and gender are horrendous nonsense. Even people that sacrificed humans to the sun didn't believe that you could change sex. The medical malpractice involved here is comparable to Dr...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Men using women's toilets
Scrotnig There is such a thing though. Unlike changing sex which is impossible. And in fact, I have some sympathy with those who hold the view that asexuality isn't actually a thing, and is in fact a symptom of something else. You could make a case for that...
parsonstreet
Scrotnig Eddie Izzard has featured at least once in my “THAT’S NOT A WOMAN!!” thread.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Equinox in the thread Men using women's toilets
Equinox Eddie Izzard uses women’s toilets, even though he is a man who puts on a wig. Now if you honestly think that’s acceptable, I’m shocked. If I saw him walk into a women's toilet or changing room I’d have plenty to say to him. As would any...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Poem of the week - 200 - Rabbits and Hares
Chris Mitchell OK, not strictly a poem, but this catchy kids' song in Welsh about a greyhound chasing a hare is very sweet. The hare on top of the hill spots the greyhound but isn't remotely worried, because he knows the greyhound ("milgi") will run out of puff...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Covid pandemic - the maths
Chris Mitchell Why don't you watch the video and argue against the points raised, rather than just dishing out silly soundbites? Was critical thinking and debate beaten out of you at your posh school?
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Covid pandemic - the maths
Chris Mitchell Triggered, as I predicted! I knew you wouldn't actually watch it, as it's not a GB News approved video, so you just assume that the person presenting it is a "leftie", because we all know that maths is a leftie subject that decent rightards...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Viz No Context
Scrotnig Time for the all time classic.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Covid pandemic - the maths
NotLaup I haven't watched it either as I expect ForkMe to tell me what I think
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My new Rectum Party
Scrotnig It will be compulsory.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 200 - Rabbits and Hares
misty15 Sweet Little Bunny I awakened with a feeling that the day would not go well. It seemed that I was out of sync, and things just wouldn't jell. I looked outside my window and, cute as he could be, sat the sweetest little bunny, who was looking back at...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Made up film titles
misty15 Around The World In How Long?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Men using women's toilets
Scrotnig Agreed...although, admittedly, so does my cactus. :s3 And I don't even have a cactus.... :*cheesy:
Fork Me
Fairy_Nuff :w00t: Catch a Fire is an absolute belter of an album, one of my all time favourites. I've mentioned many times on here about my love of reggae, and not just Marley. He was absolutely a trailblazer though, and much missed. Great choice FM! ...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Men using women's toilets
NotLaup I know more about the TRANS issue than Fork ME......PHACT
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fairy_Nuff No argument here. I liked The Boomtown Rats too, and loved Live Aid. Great song of indifference is a... well, great song, we have the album (The Vegetarians of Love). Though not as good as Banana Republic IMO. (BTW, I'm crossing my fingers...
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me Bob Marley & The Wailers - Catch A Fire (1973, Reggae, CD) 1. Concrete Jungle 2. Slave Driver 3. 400 Years 4. Stop That Train 5. Rock It Baby 6. Stir It Up 7. Kinky Reggae 8. No More Trouble 9. Midnight Ravers Bob Marley changed reggae forever....
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Then I Change Hands (1975)
Luna I was made to change hands when I was 10 years old and went to Grammar School!
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Men using women's toilets
Scrotnig Because opinions differ? Sometimes, in life, people need to be told "No". That is what we lack. We have an entire cohort of a generation that has grown up never hearing the word "No" and think they can just demand what they want. That potty mouthed...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •